What is ONESUP?
Features of ONESUP
▼ Main lesson contents
Basically, we will prepare a lesson menu according to each person's level and style.
Freeze & Trick Combo
- Physical training needed to improve freezes and trick combos
- Freeze combo variations
- Freeze Intro & Outro (Transition)
- How to use freezes and trick combos in practice (mainly battles) and how to make moves
Footwork & legwork
- Basic steps, physical training
- Step variation
- How to use footwork and how to make a move in practice (mainly battle)
Power move with freeze and trick combo
- Power move basics and necessary physical training
- How to mix freezes and trick combos into power moves
- How to use the power move and how to make the move in practice (mainly battle)
Specific advice from the HAYATO1 perspective, such as your own move, style, and worries in battle
- How do you make the composition of 1 move?
- I want some advice for this move
- What do you keep in mind to get results in battle?
▼ Once a week(4 times a month)course/ Twice a week(8 times a month)course/ 1 shot course for a total of 3 courses
One shot is for those who have a strict schedule and want to take a trial.
Once a week and twice a week, I have established a system as a course so that you can experience growth by taking continuous lessons.
Please thinking with your lifestyle and take the course!
▼ Lesson schedule(Japan time)
I will accept your request during the hours shown on the time schedule on weekdays.
Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to take lessons because it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The lesson time for 1 and 2 courses per week is fixed every week.
Example: If it is decided on Mondays 19: 00-20: 00, you will be required to take classes every Monday from 19: 00-20: 00.
* If you wish to have one shot, I will adjust it in a time frame with a vacancy.
Lessons are basically taken from the beginning of the month.
Example: If you take the course from September→Apply by the end of August
Those who want to take lesson from the middle of the month can take it for one shot fee.
- Note 1. If you wish to reschedule due to poor physical condition on the day, please contact us directly by 9:00 on the day(Japan time). I will adjust the schedule of rescheduled lesson.
- Note 2. Rescheduled lesson and refunds will not be given if canceled after 9:00(Japan time) of on the day.
Please understand that we have schedule balance with other students.
Please contact me in case of unavoidable accidents.
- Note 3. Please contact me that you would like to change the lesson time zone for the 1st and 2nd week courses / the end of the lesson by the 25th of the month before the month.
▼ Use the ZOOM app for online lessons
It doesn't matter if it's a PC, tablet or smartphone.and since online lessons are in the form of lessons through the screen, I give lectures that are easier to convey than offline lessons, such as detailed movements and appearance.
Uses a full HD 1080P high-quality webcam.
- Note 1. Zoom is basically free to use, but if you choose to make a call using a telephone line,you may be charged a call charge. Please check the settings for free calls. I'm not responsible for any call charges incurred. Please check official web site of ZOOM.
- Note 2. My English is at an everyday-speaking level. but not a native level. If you can't hear it, use Zoom chat and Google Translate. Please take only those who can agree on the lesson style.
▼ Lesson flow (in the case of a weekly course)
Design a cycle that will ensure that you will experience growth in each week's lessons to achieve your long-term goals.
* This is just an example because it is a private lesson. Since there are individual differences, I will make adjustments each time based on the content of the hearing.
Hearing & send your 1move by DM
Start Lesson & Feedback of your 1move
Courses and Fees
1 shot course
- 1 lesson 60 minutes
- * One shot of the trial lesson is also available.
Once a week
(4 times a month)
- 1 lesson 60 minutes
Twice a week
(8 times a month)
- 1 lesson 60 minutes
* The payment method will be PayPal
* Due to the nature of the lesson format, a prepayment system will be applied.
* The fee for 1 and 2 courses per week is within one week from the application.
* 1 For the shot course, the schedule will be adjusted and lessons will be held as soon as payment is confirmed in advance.
- I'm a beginner for a few months since I started breakin', can I take it?
Off course, yes! It is possible to take classes.
Since it is a private lesson, I will prepare a lesson menu that considers each person's level. myself has experience in taking charge of the breakin' introductory class, so even those who have just started will be given a lecture that will keep you motivated, so please feel free to take it.
- Will I be able to win the battle if I take this course?
To be honest, there is no such thing as know-how that you can definitely win in battle. This is because in a dance battle, people dance, people judge, and a lot of variables such as music and the atmosphere of the venue are mixed in and out of the range that you can control, and then the victory or defeat is decided. However, I think it is possible to increase the winning percentage by preparing for that, the accumulated experience, and the number of learnings. At ONESUP, we will support you to increase the winning percentage.
- Who is ONESUP recommended for?
Roughly speaking, it is recommended for the following people.
・ I like freezes and trick combos
・ I want to get moves with details more
・ I want to get freeze basic and variations
・ I want to deepen the move and acquire creativity
・ I have goals such as producing results in battle
・ I want to get into the habit of continuing steadily
- What kind of people can't you recommend?
Due to the system that uses ZOOM online, the lesson content is not in the form of enjoying listening to music.
I sometimes ask students to play music to actually demonstrate it, but I don't think it will match those who want music-based style lessons.
Also, I think it is difficult for people who have an bad internet environment to take the course with satisfaction.
and my English is at an everyday-speaking level. but not a native level. If you can't hear it, use zoom chat and Google Translate. Please take only those who can agree on the lesson style.