What is ONESUP?
Features of ONESUP
▼ Once a week(4 times a month)course or Twice a week(8 times a month)course/ 1 shot course/video feedback course for a total of 3 courses
One shot is for those who have a strict schedule and want to take a trial.
Once a week and twice a week, I have established a system as a course so that you can experience growth by taking continuous lessons.
The Video Feedback Course is designed for those who feel it is too difficult to take a lesson. You can take this course just like a trial lesson!
Please thinking with your lifestyle and take the course!
▼ Main lesson contents
Basically, we will prepare a lesson menu according to each person's level and style.
Freeze & Float (Strong/HandTransfer) Style
- Physical training needed to improve Freeze & Float (Strong/HandTransfer) Style
- Freeze & Float (Strong/HandTransfer) Style variations
- Freeze & Float (Strong/HandTransfer) Style Intro & Outro (Transition)
- Handhop or freeze balance style basics
- How to use Freeze & Float (Strong/HandTransfer) Style in practice (battles,showcase,etc.) and how to make moves
Godown & Footwork & Legwork
- Lectures for beginners on basic toprock and go down, as well as basic body and training methods for footwork postures
- Basic steps, physical training
- Step variation
- How to use footwork and how to make a move in practice (battles,showcase,etc.)
Power moves that work well with hand style skills and freezes.
- Mainly Turtle/Cricket, Flare, Windmill, Swipes, Halo, and Hand Glide
- Power move basics and necessary physical training
- How to mix Freezes and Float (Strong/HandTransfer) Style into power moves
- How to use the power move and how to make the move in practice (battles,showcase,etc.)
- I will basically answer any other requests regarding moves that can be done on HAYATO1.
*Basically, what we show as a demonstration is a video that I share on the screen. In the past, I used to show you directly in real time, but that caused some injuries, so I basically use screen sharing.
Specific advice from the HAYATO1 perspective, such as your own move, style, and worries in battle
- Those who want to know how to make a move, how to structure a move, etc.
- Need advice on a move?
- How do you practice and how do you stay motivated?
- The best part of private lessons is that you can directly ask questions and discuss your concerns. I will do my best to answer your questions so that you can move forward, drawing on HAYATO1's experience to date.
▼ Lesson schedule(Japan time)
I will accept your request during the hours shown on the time schedule on weekdays.
Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to take lessons because it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The lesson time for 1 and 2 courses per week is fixed every week.
Example: If it is decided on Mondays 19: 00-20: 00, you will be required to take classes every Monday from 19: 00-20: 00.
* If you wish to have one shot, I will adjust it in a time frame with a vacancy.
Lessons are basically taken from the beginning of the month.
Example: If you take the course from September→Apply by the end of August
Those who want to take lesson from the middle of the month can take it for one shot fee.
- Note 1. If you wish to reschedule due to poor physical condition on the day, please contact us directly by 9:00 on the day(Japan time). I will adjust the schedule of rescheduled lesson.
- Note 2. Rescheduled lesson and refunds will not be given if canceled after 9:00(Japan time) of on the day.
Please understand that we have schedule balance with other students.
Please contact me in case of unavoidable accidents.
- Note 3. Please contact me that you would like to change the lesson time zone for the 1st and 2nd week courses / the end of the lesson by the 25th of the month before the month.
▼ Use the Google meet app for online lessons
It doesn't matter if it's a PC, tablet or smartphone.and since online lessons are in the form of lessons through the screen, I give lectures that are easier to convey than offline lessons, such as detailed movements and appearance.
Uses a full HD 1080P high-quality webcam.
- Note. My English is at an everyday-speaking level. but not a native level. If you can't hear it, use Google meet chat and Google Translate. Please take only those who can agree on the lesson style.
▼ Lesson flow (in the case of a weekly course)
Design a cycle that will ensure that you will experience growth in each week's lessons to achieve your long-term goals.
* This is just an example because it is a private lesson. Since there are individual differences, I will make adjustments each time based on the content of the hearing.
Hearing & send your 1move by DM
Start Lesson & Feedback of your 1move
Courses and Fees
video feedback course
- send your video
- feedback by video call(25min)
- feedback by text
1 shot course
- 1 lesson 60 minutes
Once a week
(4 times a month)
- 1 lesson 60 minutes
* The payment method will be PayPal
* Due to the nature of the lesson format, a prepayment system will be applied.
* The fee for 1 and 2 courses per week is within one week from the application.
* video feedback course and 1 shot course, the schedule will be adjusted and lessons will be held as soon as payment is confirmed in advance.
- I'm a beginner for a few months since I started breakin', can I take it?
Off course, yes! It is possible to take classes.
Since it is a private lesson, I will prepare a lesson menu that considers each person's level. myself has experience in taking charge of the breakin' introductory class, so even those who have just started will be given a lecture that will keep you motivated, so please feel free to take it.
- Will I be able to win the battle if I take this course?
To be honest, there is no such thing as know-how that you can definitely win in battle. This is because in a dance battle, people dance, people judge, and a lot of variables such as music and the atmosphere of the venue are mixed in and out of the range that you can control, and then the victory or defeat is decided. However, I think it is possible to increase the winning percentage by preparing for that, the accumulated experience, and the number of learnings. At ONESUP, we will support you to increase the winning percentage.
- Who is ONESUP recommended for?
Roughly speaking, it is recommended for the following people.
・ I like freezes and trick combos
・ I want to get moves with details more
・ I want to get freeze basic and variations
・ I want to deepen the move and acquire creativity
・ I have goals such as producing results in battle
・ I want to get into the habit of continuing steadily
- What kind of people can't you recommend?
Due to the system that uses Google meet app online, the lesson content is not in the form of enjoying listening to music.
I sometimes ask students to play music to actually demonstrate it, but I don't think it will match those who want music-based style lessons.
Also, I think it is difficult for people who have an bad internet environment to take the course with satisfaction.
and my English is at an everyday-speaking level. but not a native level. If you can't hear it, use Google meet chat and Google Translate. Please take only those who can agree on the lesson style.